Are there any tips for a higher conversion through Facebook? What are the best practices for selling on Facebook with Shopify? Read and find out!
How to Sell on Facebook Using Shopify:
5 Steps to Follow
How to open your own Facebook store using Shopify?
How to sell on Facebook using Shopify? Follow these 5 steps!
Selling on Facebook using Shopify is a great way to attract new customers, increase your sales, and boost your revenues. Selling on Facebook gives your brand 4 new tools:
- The ability to list your items and have them bought directly from your Facebook page
- A chance to share individual items with your Facebook followers through the news feed
- A chance to increase the number of people that see a Facebook post advertising your product
- You can offer your customers the security of buyer protection. During checkout, the potential shoppers will see the message – safe and secure checkout on Facebook with a buyer protection. Read more on how to add your products to Facebook with a single click.
Selling on Facebook using Shopify is super easy. Here are 5 steps you need to follow to open a Facebook store using Shopify:
1. Register your own Shopify account and sign up for ecommerce capabilities – The first thing you need to do is list your items on Shopify. Once you are done, the integration with Facebook store takes just a few seconds. Shopify is a platform that allows you to list, show, and sell items online. It is an easy-to-use platform, affordable, and versatile. If you want to try and explore Shopify, you can take advantage of the 14-day free trial and see how the platform works.
2. Add all of your items to your Shopify store – As we said, adding all of your items on Shopify is super easy. You will see the function “Add a product”. If you click on it, you will be taken to a page where you can add all kinds of details about your products, for example, a product title, description, pricing, inventory, shipping, photos, product variants, and etc. Add the important details about your products and insert a video if you want to. Once you are done, click “Save”.
3. Integrate your Shopify store and your Facebook account – Now that your products are listed on Shopify, the next step is integrating the Shopify and Facebook accounts. The integration process is easy and takes a few minutes. Go to the Administrator Home Page, and find the “Add Facebook” tab option. You will be automatically asked to log in to your Facebook account. You will be asked to choose which of the Facebook pages you would like to connect with. We recommend you to choose the Standing Desk page.
4. Optimize your product images for Facebook – Selling on Facebook is all about the photos. You need high-resolution and high-quality photos and you need those photos to fit Facebook’s rules and formats.
5. Add your banking and business information to Shopify – This is the final step and you are ready to sell on Facebook. The final step is providing Shopify with your personal banking information. Shopify needs this information in order to process payments and be able to provide you with the tax documents at the end of the year. In order for you to enter your banking information, you need to click on the Settings tab (this option can be found on your Shopify sidebar) and then click on the Payments tab. Enter your banking and business information and you are done! You have successfully set up your own Facebook store in just a few hours.
Now that you know how to sell on Facebook using Shopify, are you ready to set up the store and start selling? Setting up a Facebook store using Shopify is super easy and will cost you $9 a month. Good luck!
Have you ever considered selling on Facebook with Shopify? Read and discover why selling on Facebook and promoting your Shopify store is the best thing