Today it was 25 Celsius first time this year. We spent all day outside with the children. I hope that the weather stays like this for a long time but in case it doesn’t we wanted to make the most of it.
First time this year:
- the boy wore a cap instead of a beanie,
- he used his new summer shoes,
- he didn’t have to wear an overall at the playground,
- he got to water paint (do you do this? He loves it! Great recommendation),
- he got to play other water games outdoors,
- the twins were out on a blanket,
- I had a problem of what the twins should wear so that it’s not too hot for them in the pram,
- I had my morning coffee outside at the terrace,
- It’s almost 10 p.m and the sun is still shining and I’m writing this post outside.
And the tulips finally blossom!
I would have had a lot of cleaning up and cooking to do inside but I decided to let that housework wait and spend the day outside instead. The day included also ice cream, lunch at the terrace and a nanny who gave me an opportunity to cross over at least something from my to do list.
More days like this one please! 🙂